Friday, November 5, 2010

You're All Beautiful!


Hey There! Hola! Bonjour! Guten tag! こんにちは! Hej! привет! Halo! Ciao!

Why all the different languages? Because today, dear readers, I discovered a button hitherto unexplored on my blogspot page. Who knew that I can track pageviews and referral sources and...countries in which you lovely people are checking out my blog from?! 


I am just floored to note that I have readers all the way out in Russia, Indonesia, Japan, Italy, Denmark, Canada, Switzerland, and of course, the US. So, I thought it's a good time to take a moment and say thank you and I certainly hope that my humble thoughts are interesting and potentially somewhat entertaining. I am constantly inspired to put thoughts to paper (or macbook) by loved ones who are certainly more interesting than lil ol' me, so I invite readers to send me emails of what you all might be interested in regarding the wonderful world of therapy and humanity or perhaps a story of your own that you'd like to be posted. 


I'm headed out of town this weekend to visit my mom on Long Island for some good old-fashioned home-cooking. I know you're jealous and yes, you should be, since my mom's the best cook in the world (at least when it comes to Korean food). I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures and post!


Thank you again and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment